We’re pleased to announce True Vape will be reopening on Monday 15th June, and we’ve made plenty of changes to keep everyone safe.
If you’re a regular visitor to True Vape in Redditch, you may see some changes next time you pop in.
Under the new legislation, we are required to put health and safety measures in place to help control the spread of coronavirus.
Some of the changes you will notice include;
– We can only accommodate 3 customers in the shop at any one time
– Floor stickers have been applied to help you maintain a safe distance from staff and other customers
– We have installed counter screens to protect staff when they are serving you
– Hand sanitising stations are provided inside the shop for customers and staff
– Increased signage has been installed to make sure everyone knows what to do.
Our teams will be running an enhance cleaning schedule to include all handles, doors, counter-tops and screens. Unfortunately, we won’t be providing testers for e-liquids or vape kits for the foreseeable future.
You can also click and collect
If you know what you’re looking for, you could make your trip to the shop easier by ordering on our website.
We will prepare your order and have it waiting for when you swing-by – simple.
Also, don’t worry if you can’t get out yet, we will still be delivering!
Our FREE local delivery services runs Monday to Friday for orders over £10 (within a 4-mile radius of the shop in Redditch).
Just give us a call on 01527 759090 before 1 pm for guaranteed same-day delivery. We will continue to run this service for our customers until further notice.
Thanks for the support over the last few months – if you need anything you can always call the shop directly on the number above and we will be happy to help.
Tags: Redditch, Redditch Vape Shop, Vape Shop, Worcestershire Vape Shop