Nicotine Shot and Shortfill Information Mixing Guide
What is a shortfill?
Shortfills are large bottles ranging from 20ml through to 100ml containing 0mg Nicotine free e-liquid. They are always bigger so that Nicotine shots can be added to the juice.
What is a Nicotine Shot?
A Nicotine Booster or Nic Shot is a 10ml bottle of nicotine that’s mixed with PG and VG. It is flavourless and should only be added to Nicotine 0mg free e-liquid. By adding a nic shot to your juice will give you either 3mg or 6mg nicotine strength. Nic shots come in different strengths: 18mg, 15mg and 9mg.
The image above tells you what strength and how many nic shots you will need for each different size shortfill bottle. If you need to make 6mg Nicotine in some of them you will need extra nic shots and a bigger mixing bottle.
How to Mix Shortfills and Nicotine Shots
1. Always make sure you are adding a nic shot to 0mg nicotine free e-liquid, and by using our guide that you are adding the right amount of nic shots to the desired strength.
2. Remove cap and nib from the e-liquid bottle. You may need to use a small tool to help with this.
3. Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nic shot, and then carefully squeeze into the juice making sure there are no spillages. Wash hands afterwards.
4. Once the Nicotine shot has been fully emptied replace the lid of the e-liquid ensuring a tight fit.
5. Replace cap, and shake by hand to thoroughly mix the e-liquid.